Thursday, September 6, 2012

Deconstructing My Hero's Journey

(Deconstruct your favorite hero's journey and post to your blog)



My hero grew up through hardship as a young child, dealing with poverty and family crisis. He had worked his tail off his entire life never to fully enjoy his limited childhood. My father, now in his late thirty's, began paid work at the young age of 16. He has started from the lowest point in society, but has appreciated every opportunity thrown his way. My hero is a wise and courageous hero. He has fought every battle thrown his way, has been both defeated and victorious, but has never given up. My hero is my admiring father because through his hardships he's found a way to make the best of it. My father has given this family light through his actions and we thank him for that. Though his journey is far from over, his knowledge and guidance will shadow over us and hopefully one day I could become a "mini-me" of my hero. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment