Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To Facebook or Not to Facebook?


Write about your initial impressions of Facebook, the benefits and risks associated with using Facebook, and an explanation of how reading the article and discussing in class informed your thinking.
I think Facebook is a resource not just for communicating, but also for advertising. I usually post something asking my friends to comment on the blog or to say what I missed in class. It's a good way to have reminders, invite people to events or even create groups. The bad part is that it's not as private as one may think. If you post something and someone that's not supposed to see it does, then they could steal your idea or use it against you. I think the article confirmed my thoughts on privacy. I don't trust Facebook that much and I'm only using it to promote my blog, ideas and opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment