Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Dear Ophelia

{Write an advice column-style letter helping Ophelia; use at least 10 vocab words} Imagine you're answering a letter that says, My name is O. and I'm trapped in this weird sort of dating thing-- a prince says he loves me, but my father & brother hate him and tell me to stay away. What should I do?

I'm sorry to hear that the two men whom you look up to are trying to inhibit the feelings you have for this young Hamlet. Your father is a cantankerous fool for putting his feelings first over your own. If this young Hamlet has proposed his love and is showing empathy, then trust in him. Lets those feelings flourish and believe in the love you have towards one another. Your father and brother will try to attrition your self esteem, but don't fall for to their noxious beliefs. Dissimulate all that is good from their ears for they won't understand the meaning of young love. Your heyday will soon begin and I give kudos to those who stand by your side. Bicker with whom you must, but don't let those arguments beguile your mind. If the young Hamlet loves you like he says he does, then the situation will palliate. Do not be afraid. Hamlet will play his part as the charmer and truckle his way into your heart. Just give it some time. As for your father and brother, ignore them. If your love flourishes, if will be you wearing that wedding dress, not them.


Sincerrely

Michelle Arriaga



No comments:

Post a Comment