Sunday, January 13, 2013

SPRING SEMESTER PLAN 1

My goal is to teach people the importance of education and to open up doors before I graduate high school. Some people don't think an education is important because they feel they can't get one. I want people to understand its importance and I plan to show my audience the good that comes with an education. Through my blog and Facebook I plan to share positive quotes and articles I find. Through the feedback I get on my blog I will see if I am reaching out to people. Also the "Likes" I get on my Facebook statuses will determine if it was a positive quote or not. I hope to mainly reach the girls I work with at my daycare. Many don't believe in higher education and I want to show them that an education is open to anyone who wants it.

No comments:

Post a Comment